Franc Brereton Sadleir Falkiner
- Born 17 June 1867 in Ararat, Victoria
- Died 30 October 1929 in Bungendore, New South Wales
- Prominent sheep breeder
- Married Edith Elizabeth Howat; two sons and two daughters
- Later served as Member for Hume as a Nationalist 1917-19
- Unsuccessful Senate candidate 1919
- Described in the Australian Dictionary of Biography: “A large man, balding, with a bristling moustache, he was an impatient Parliamentarian, brusque and humorous; he coined the phrase ‘bangle bonus’ for Andrew Fisher’s 1912 maternity allowance.